Pages

Search blog and web

Passive aggressive disorder

I was reading through the threads and found the term

negativistic passive aggressive personality

Well I looked it up and read and wow this is exactly in detail how my husband is.

I read about dealing with them and it says to confront them on their behavior.

The thing is when you do, they deny it and start an argument and then try to turn it back on you.

For example, if I know someone is deliberately doing something extremely slow or poorly to get out of it and I confront, they will just deny it and say I am picking on them and they are doing the best they can.

I think sometimes they try to provoke things and I find ignoring it best.

I tend to just ignore most of it rather than have a fight but still things don't get done by ignoring it.

My husband went to the doctor and the doctor gave him a prescription for anti depressants and referred him to counseling but he did nothing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment