Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend expects oral every night because of my lack of size downstairs.

I'm unfortunate to be significantly below average in terms of penis size (it's 3.8 inches long and 3.5 inches in girth) and I'm consequently unable to satisfy my girlfriend's needs with penetration alone. She has been very understanding about it and says it's not a problem since I can satisfy her in other ways. However, she has quite a high sex drive and has come to expect oral sex every single night, and to be honest it's become a bit of a chore. She takes about 20 minutes to orgasm this way on most occasions and by the end my tongue really aches. I want to ask her whether we could try other things instead, like maybe toys or fingers or whatever but I'm scared that if she thinks I'm being selfish 'in bed' as well as being inadequate size wise, that it will cause a problem and she might consider ending our relationship.

So what do you think I should do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment