Pages

Search blog and web

Want to Separate, but conflicted

I have been married for almost 6 years to my husband, whom I met about 8 years ago. We have a 3 year old son.

For the past 2 years I have been unhappy. I have had conversations and emails with my H about this several times, but nothing changes. He went straight from his parents to me and I feel like he has never grown up. He is also 4 years younger than me and we met right when he turned 21, which I feel contributes to the issues we have.

Essentially, I feel overwhelmed because I do everything. I worry about our bills, I take care of our son, I clean the house, cook the food, do the laundry. And this makes me feel like he is just a burden.

Additionally, we are not intimate. We never really have been. Even on our honeymoon we only had sex once. (sorry if that is an overshare)

I am done being un-happy with my life. My son has seen me break down and cry hysterically because I am so unhappy and I dont want him to think of me that way.

I have been thinking that we need to separate, though I think I am really thinking that is just a gateway to divorce. I have spoken with friends about this. I have spoken with my parents. I am just worried about how this conversation will go with my H.

Would like any advice on my situation and how this conversation might go!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment