Pages

Search blog and web

Newly married and already sex is a problem

Hello everyone,

I recently married a beautiful woman who I met on my many travels. I live in the UK and my wife is from the Philippines, she moved here to be with me and we got married.

My wife was a virgin when we married, something expected from a lot of women in the Philippines.

So far, we have had sex once!

I say once, but I tried a few times. The problem was my wife was never too into doing anything, apart from being fully nude and making herself available she was very stand-offish and would quickly move herself out of the way when I tried to enter her. This was because she was nervous and kept asking me to "Go slow". I would lose my erection as well as I could sense she wasn't really up for doing anything and this made things worse.

I would give her oral sex, but after a few minutes she would push me away as this made her feel "week", I've tried this a few times but it usually ends in her trying to push me away and going to sleep.

The only successful moment of full sex we had was after a night of drinking with friends when I tried yet again and finally my wife gave me back some response, she even gave me oral sex for a few moments and then we had full sex. Unfortunately, she has suffered some pain during this and now simply pushes me away at every attempt I make to even kiss her. I suffered some pain then also as her vagina is very tight and for the next day or so I felt a little pain in my penis. But I think with continued practice, we could overcome this pain and move on into a healthy sex life.

We've only been married a month and I try to do my best for her, but it is getting me down and a part of me wants to stop making moves.

I suspect my wife might not have been a virgin, but a victim of some sexual abuse of some kind. I have nothing to base this on except my gut feeling, but she doesn't like to talk about it.

Can anyone relate to this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment