Pages

Search blog and web

Finding it really hard to get over my boyfriend

Me and my boyfriend split up earlier this week and I am finding it really difficult to get over him. I really really liked him I think I fell in love, he basically ended things because he doesn't feel the same (which is fair enough really) but he led me along and convinced me that he did feel the same, and had been talking to other guys online and stuff. I feel stupid getting upset over this he just seemed so nice to me before and is the first time I have really "clicked" or thought I had with someone, I feel like I'll really miss him and the idea of just remaining friends is quite a difficult one but I don't want to shut him out of my life.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment