Pages

Search blog and web

Stop posting these threads

Hi everyone. I know this is going to sound insensitive But you'll have to deal with it 'cuz I have to deal with the threads you post.

Now, to all of those who crave pity from others because they are "lonely" and don't have a "lover". Look at yourself already. I can't go on TSR for one day without seeing a thread that goes:

"Blah blah blah, blah I don't have a girl/boyfriend blah blah. I am so depressed"

Translation:

"Blah blah, I have friends but I don't have friends who I can have sex with. I am so depressed because I can't make sexual contact with anyone who will consent to it. Blah blah so miserable. I am thinking of considering rape. Where do I get rape training sessions?"

You don't need another person whom you can sex with to survive. Man up or be "a strong, independent woman who don't need no man". AND STOP POSTING THESE THREADS.

Neg me all you want. But please, just take this thread into consideration before you post another one of your depressing stories or problems you think people care about.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment