Pages

Search blog and web

Is it just me or do all "Your money, My money" marriages have trouble?

It looks to me like the majority of marriages that have serious money troubles are the "Your money My money" arrangements...

Having been married for 47 years and always having joint accounts, I cannot fathom a marriage where each "partner" managed their own finances....

It is no a real partnership with separate finances.....

If a marriage is "till death do us part" one of you is going to wind up with it all right?

I guess it boils down to HOW CAN YOU MARRY SOMEONE YOU DON'T TRUST ENOUGH TO SHARE YOUR FINANCES WITH?

I only have a high school education, and my wife was a stay at home mom...And if I could see my lifestyle through my eyes at 25, I would think I was filthy rich....

I sacrificed when I was younger, but now I own a great home (brick 2000 sq ft) in a neighborhood of half million dollar homes...Have a nice fishing boat, 4 cars, an investment home, and am very comfortably retired......I could not have accomplished his without a partner like my wife. A true partner, life mate, help mate, and lover 50-50 from day one...

The only way is a full and equal partnership regardless of individual contributions....If each partner is equally invested, each partner takes equal care of shared rescources...:smthumbup:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment