Pages

Search blog and web

Where is the girl of my dreams??

  • Thread Starter

I have dated a lot of girls and still can't find the right one... what the hell is a guy to do? I go out there, I ask girls out - I go on a few dates, lose interest - find them too 'nice' and then stop dating them only to leave it awhile until I'll date another. In between this I've had a few sexual relationships with different girls, most the time as a progression of our dating and some of the time as one/two night stands and I just feel like they're not the right one and then don't find them attractive. Seriously, it's the biggest turn off when a girls like 'you're perfect' 'you're great', where's the mysticism, playing hard to get and drama?

Where are all the independent intelligent cute girls who can give as good as they get? I'm tired of the 'inbetweeners' and though I don't feel it necessary to cut off the fun frivolous times, I do want that connection with someone that I haven't felt in a while. I'm sure people will say I'm doing things wrong so point them out to me :) any tips will be appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment