Pages

Search blog and web

What would make you wish you weren't so rude to someone? That too without reason

  • Thread Starter

So long story short, I spent £3k on a friend to attend her destination wedding and all I got in return was rudeness, too long to explain.. I wish I could rant at her and let it out but I'm not one to start an argument. I didn't do ANYTHING to make her behaviour towards me go so bitter. I've been so mad n upset for weeks now. I even cry every now and then cos it's making me that sad.


Anyway. What would be a good eye opener for her to realise she shouldn't have been such a BXTCH to do done who's only ever been super nice. Even on her bday I sent her a gift card (we live far apart). Her behaviour is riling me!! I know if I message her she won't reply and I don't have her new number. I asked her for it and she ignored me.. Urghhh!! She didn't even wish me happy bday on my bday last week!


I'd need to put something on Facebook so she sees it... What would make you think daymnnnn I wish I was still talking to her? It can involve pretending/lying lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment