Pages

Search blog and web

A girl I like has gone off me/ gone shy?

  • Thread Starter

I'll try making this as brief as possible, so yeah a girl that I haven't seen since we were kids added me on FB and we found out we are going to the same college. We met up a few times in the summer and I met one of her friends aswell and I already knew 3 of her other friends from a club I was in. In the summer she was being nice and chatty, but now in school when the group of us (about 7/8) go for dinner she goes off with like 3 of them and doesn't really speak to me that much like I'll end up speaking with her best friend more and I don't really know her as well. Also we were in the same lesson in a small class so we sat together and she doesn't seem like she wants to speak that much and seems shy? So I'm finding it difficult to know what to say, do you think she has gone off me and decided that she doesn't really like me or maybe one of her friends really dislikes me? She also reluctantly came up to me in a free period which was awkward because she just doesn't seem like she wants to talk.

IDK if this sounds stupid and I'm just being really paranoid as it's only been 1 week, but I really like her. What do you think my next step should be?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment