Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend too attached to her mum?

  • Thread Starter

Right, I have been bothered about this for aggeeess now. I want to know if I am being really stupid or people share the same feelings.

I am a 17 year old guy and my girlfriend is also the same age so we haven't moved out or anything.

My relationship with my mum includes no hugging or kissing apart from if she comes back from holiday or something when a hug is necessary. I am not emotionally attached to my parents.

My girlfriend on the other hand is a cute small girl, she acts cute all the time a bit immature and childish but I love her for it. HOWEVER her relationship with her mother is a bit weird for me because I'm not used to it. Whenever she scraps her knee or hits her toe, it's straight to mummy's arms for a big cuddle and a kiss. Obviously she will come to me as well, I just tell her to grow a beard, I'm such a nice guy ;).

She has a headache, mummy comes and cuddles her to sleep and tucks her in when she goes.

Every night EVEN ON HOLIDAY, she has to go give mummy a goodnight kiss and hug.

Today: Girlfriend is stressing out, with charity work ahhhh. Gives me a hug, me: "calm down baby it's all okay". Done with me, off to mummy who cuddles her for like 5 minutes and tells her to go to bed as its getting late for her.

Oh and she also sleeps with a stuffed animal.

PS: In bed she doesn't act like a child, don't worry!


MY HOUSE: No hugs, no kisses. *I fall over and hurt my arm* "**** that hurt dad" Dad: "You alright?" Me: "Yeah I'll live i suppose". BOOM end of.


Basically, is this a bit weird, her attachment to her mum? Or is it normal and I am being a bit silly?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment