Pages

Search blog and web

Feels like a relationship but friend zoned?

  • Thread Starter

Since I met a guy, he has been consistent in complementing me all of the time, initiating the last 30 conversations we've had (contacts me everyday), offering me little gifts, saying how special I am, etc. but never any physical contact (which I thought was just politeness) but then he also mentioned once (without me asking about it), that he feels no want/need for any physical intimacy with anyone and doesn't really believe in one guy-one girl relationships, that he hasn't physically "been with anyone" for many many years and values friendship greatly yet he treats me with such intense kindness and romance in all other ways aside from the physical stuff - why would that be? Does anyone have any idea? & he can't possibly have the time to treat every one of his "friends" in this way...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment