Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend and his movie addiction

  • Thread Starter

This has been bothering me for a while now. My boyfriend of 2 years is a film fanatic, he literally downloads and watches one or more films a day when he's at home. We do spend a lot of time together as we live in the same town so it's not that he chooses to spend his time watching movies rather than spending time with me. The issue is that from about 10pm and later almost every night he's in bed watching a movie and so at this time until next morning he'll disappear. If i write him a message on whatsapp sometimes i'll get a late reply or most likely no reply and then we just talk from the next day. And we don't say goodnights at all to be honest. It bothers me because he just disappears I feel completely blanked and its like if I need to talk to him he's not there kinda thing. I did mention it to him once but nothing has changed. I'm not the type of girl who needs her boyfriends attention 24/7 i just cant help feel this way. I'm feeling this way right now so thought i'd write a post about it.


Am i overeacting? What would you do? Anyone got any similar experiences? Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment