Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do?

Wife and I haven't gotten along real well lately. She raged at me all last weekend so I've been keeping my distance. I still ask her how she is daily, getting my head bit off every time. I might also add she's almost 5 weeks prego, completely unexpected on my part.

She is, by my own diagnosis BPD, and she is prone to behaving like a 3 year old, so this is nothing new. Her behavior has gotten worse using the pregnancy as an excuse. This is exactly how she behaved prior to me filing for divorce in Feb of this year.

We ended up in the ER Thursday night due to bleeding and severe cramps. Doctor is treating it as a threatened miscarriage.

So on to the next thing. Every other weekend she has to take her daughter to meet her baby daddy about 45 mins away. I work graveyard and left for work prior to her return. Thing is, she has not returned as of now when I have arrived home from work......no note, blowing off texts, not answering phone calls....even questions about if the cramps have gone away....nada...zero.

She has done this before, has family on the other side of the state, and not told me. I do not care if she visits family or friends. I have warned her in the past that this is not acceptable.

This is just her typical passive aggressive behavior.

Anyone got any ideas on how to handle this one? Completely ignore it and act like I didn't even notice she was gone?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment