Pages

Search blog and web

I've met 'The One'...or have I?

  • Thread Starter

Recently I feel like I've met 'The One'.
I haven't met someone like her before. We just bounce off each other.
She makes me laugh, I make her laugh. With have some interests (such music).
She's cute and beautiful.

However, the catch:

She's 32/33.
I'm 24.

Now I have no problem with the age gap, this isn't what it's about.
However, are we just at two different stages of life?
It feels right, but it just isn't.
Let's say we see each other for 2 years. She's then 35.
Let's say we get engaged, then married a year later. She's 36. Let's say we enjoy each other for a few years. She's 38.
It just feels too late to start a family- if it ever comes to that.

Is there such thing as 'the one'?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment