Pages

Search blog and web

How do you cope living in dirty accomodation

  • Thread Starter

I don't earn much money so basically stuck in basic accomodation, which is multiple rooms, shared facilities.
what is really annoying is how bad it is compared to living with the parents. It is an old house, dusty, dirty , low quality furniture and no communal areas, meaning your stuck in a tiny bed room. Any way , what is the most annoying is a dirty communal kitchen and little space to sore any food. I'm really put off by the smell of the communal areas, it is vile, and then the cupboard are dirty, sometimes other people leave their pans on the hob . So I think my only option is eating out, which is gonna cost a fortune and also incredibly unhealthy.

I wanted to know how others cope,living in shared accomodation and do,you just eat every meal out

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment