Pages

Search blog and web

Self confidence issues

  • Thread Starter

I'm a male starting uni next month, and recently I've been having confidence issues with girls. I'll explain a little from as far back as I remember ( I remember my crush in reception cause she smelt so nice) I've always had "girlfriends" as in like when your young and you tell a girl you like her she likes you bla bla... I had so many... I've always been "popular" so to say and in even in secondary school I had a number of girlfriends, people I was "seeing", people I "flirted" with just the usual stuff.....


But then when I turned 16/17 I got really really bad acne and I stopped looking after my hygiene, by the end of secondary school I became a shy insecure person and had 0 friends I couldn't wait to leave, when I started college I just wanted to be alone because I felt scared to talk to people because I knew they'd judge me especially girls.... My acne started to clear and I've had quite a few girls since then... But I still feel really insecure about myself to the extent that even if a girl were smiling at me I'd just look down or away, and also I've had a stutter but because I was confident it was never an issue but now I don't have much confidence around girls it comes back so I just avoid talking to girls...


Guess I'm asking simply what can you do to stop being insecure?:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment