Pages

Search blog and web

Loosing my virginity to him ?

  • Thread Starter

Okay so theres my best guy friend.
and everythings good with him
like he does have a thing for me as in when we met and begun getting to know each other he was in it for bf/gf but told hm i didnt see him like that
But we're extremely close as in random presents, people always ask if we're dating,sleepovers drunken get with a coupla times

anyway we're both single and virgins and he's expressed his not wanting to be a virgin before uni and tbh i agree and feel the same

I know if i suggested we have sex to loose the V plate that he would because he likes me but then again that why im doubting doing it because sex would complicate everything and he would fall further just before we seperate and im worried it would be awkward but i dont know

any advice ??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment