Pages

Search blog and web

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Friends, I am considering divorce but needs some advice please!
To start, I would ask you to get a little bit of back-story on my issue here:

http://ift.tt/1lHTzQe

Just read my initial post if you are pressed for time or just do not feel like reading the great advice that this community has provided me with.

Now, I am about to post some audio of what my wife does to me on a nearly daily basis. The problems arise as I stated in my post that I linked above. She is being OVERLY nice to me now, even though she did call me an a$$hole this morning now that i think about it....oh, and on Tuesday on the way home from our marriage counseling session. But maybe I am nit-picking.

Anyway the story that led up to the audio you are about to hear:

We went down the shore for the week with my my wife's son, her mother, her step-father, her brother and her niece. We only had a few hundred bucks to spend. We were supposed to be penny pinching so we could go out and have a good time a couple of nights while we were down there. My wife's mother told my wife that if we are going to fight, then she doesn't want us coming with them.

We were all standing in line to get pizza when I heard my wife tell her mother that she gave my stepson $20. (There's a long, long, long story behind my 17 year old criminal stepson and how he doesn't do anything with his life except drink all night and sleep all day when he isn't in trouble with the law. He just got from being locked up in June)

Anyway, I walked away. I didn't want to start a fight.

My wife came chasing after me and asked me what my problem was. I told her, "I don't want to cause a scene and fight in front of your mother, so just give me a second to get over what I am frustrated about and I will be right back." She asked me what I was frustrated about....I told her that I was pissed off that she gave her kid $20 when she knows that we do not have any money, AND he doesn't deserve any money anyway! (later I found out her and her mother gave her son $20 per night which put us in a bind financially when we came back)

She then told me to F off and not come to dinner. Shortly afterwards, her mother texted me and asked if I was coming. I told her that her daughter uninvited me. Her mother must have said something, because shortly afterwards, my wife came storming over to me and punched me in my chest.

We went back to the house we were staying at, and this is the "conversation" that ensued.

CLARIFICATION: When she is telling me to "pop more pills" she is referring to the Klonopin, Xanax and other anti-depressants I have been on during our time together. I have been in out of therapy because of this abuse. When she speaks about "Kayla', she is referring to my 17 year old daughter who refuses to come over my house anymore because of the way that my wife treats me.

NOTE & WARNING: There is A LOT of profanity in this video!!!! This video will only be up for about an hour or so. If you miss it and want to hear it again, let me know and I will try to put it back up. I do not want to get in trouble for posting it here, I am not sure if it is against the laws of these forums, even though I did not see it.

http://ift.tt/1pBz3vE

(Please do not pass this link on to anyone. I do not want my wife's reputation to be soiled in any way. Just because she is this way to me, doesn't mean I want her life ruined in any way. Thank you)

Needless to say, I am thinking about divorce. If you read my post that I linked earlier, you will see that I can stay at my father's until I get money to get my own apartment. It wouldn't (shouldn't) be too long. We do not own this house, my wife's mother does. We do not have any children together and we do not own any joint property.

The confusing part makes sense if you read the initial post that I linked in the beginning of this post. She seems to have changed, somewhat, since I was really about to walk out of that door. Does this sort of the behavior, the rot you listened to, does that "go away"??

Or am I falling into a trap and, from what I am told an from I rad, this is just how abusers work until they establish control over you again? What you have heard is not i a once in a lifetime thing. This is her all of the time to me.

If i would have left THIS NIGHT, then I think everything would have been fine. But I am such a loser that I did not and now, she is being so nice, that I feel as the though I am the bad guy if I leave.

Thank you very much for your time and advice! I need help badly as I am confused if I should leave now or if people really do change and I should stay.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment