Pages

Search blog and web

Guys help! How does he see me?

  • Thread Starter

Basically i've been friends with this guy(X) since October, we met through mutual friends. In October I was still struggling with a rough break up I was going through with an abusive ex, we went on a night out and ended up sleeping together, we were both really drunk. It was the first time I had ever had a one night stand and he doesn't seem like that type of guy either.

My ex found out and I ended up getting back with my ex. X stuck up for me with my ex about how my ex was treating me. I stayed friends with X although things were awkward.

Then I broke up with my ex for good.

This year I've stayed over X's twice watching films cuddled up and slept with him twice (once drunk and once sober).

How does he see me? He doesn't seem like the type to just sleep around, he will flirt with me but he doesn't make himself clear.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment