Pages

Search blog and web

Is my marriage over?

My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. From year 1 I have always been the one who initiated sex. She has very rarely refused. We have 3 great kids who are grown and on their own and we are empty nesters. This is my first year of retirement and I am beginning to wonder why my wife has never desired me. I'm tired of being the one who initiates sex. We never cuddle and she hates kissing. She has no problem hugging the grand kids but never me. She does not show any form of affection and I'm wondering if I am the wrong guy for her. I need to know what is wrong because if I can't fix it, I want out. I need more than a care taker. I need someone to love me with emotion.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment