Pages

Search blog and web

I'm so confused....

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend dumped me over Facebook about a week ago and i was really struggling for a couple of days but about two days ago i felt in a comfortable enough place to message him and ask if we could be just friends. He said of course and we seemed to get chatting really well. However, when i met up with some friends yesterday evening he totally blanked me as if he wanted nothing to do with me i repeatedly tried to talk to him but he just shut me down. Furthermore as we were all walking to the bus stop, i had to leave so i went to hug everyone to say goodbye and when i hugged him he did not hug back and straight afterwards he went to hug another guy.

Can someone please give me a reason for this behavior as i'm so confused, i still wan't to be his friend but if it's futile then i should stop.

Thank you

Btw i'm gay

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment