Pages

Search blog and web

it just got real

Firstly, id like to thank everyone that has given me support over the past day.

Secondly, I would like to appologize for any typos as I am now locked in a room with only my phone because my wife has gone off the wall. Yes, she's drunk again.

Hopefully you have read my other posts and know my situation.

The wife and I were watching orange is the new black and she put it on facebook. I wasn't digging it too much so I responded with, " I give it a c+ at best."

She loses it. Starts calling me every name in the book. Starts telling me that my daughter hates me, etc. Completely gone off on me.

I retreat upstairs. It was my only defense. I Locke myself in the room where all my stuff is packed in totes.

I see what everyone has said on here......she was only going thru a phase of niceness.

She's off from.work tomorrow amd she said no one from my family is allowed near the house so tomorrow is going to be rough cause I cant move out alone. Hopefully illl be able to.gently here monday or Wednesday. I cant believe that this is over......its so sad.

I bet ya to.or do she wakes up and tries to act like nothing happened. Im scared, my friends.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment