Pages

Search blog and web

First date to be shopping - a bad idea? If so, how can I spice it up?

  • Thread Starter

Hi All,

In a few weeks, I am going on a first date with a girl I've met online (has to be a few weeks due to work commitments on both sides and other prior engagements).

Anyway, our first date is going for dinner and shopping. Now I did this as a first date with another girl back in January with a girl and it was a case of her going to shops, I went to mine, we met after ans hr, went dinner, and then chatted. When I put it like that, it sounds very hard for anything to come of the date. Thus if this date is the same sort of thing, I don't want it to be the same and boring.


Hence I am here - for this sort of date, what can I do to spice things up? Shopping is now inevitable but I can't help but associate it with failure too.

Oh and the Jan situation never worked out!

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment