Pages

Search blog and web

I won't find love because I cut my family out of my life

  • Thread Starter

I am too young to think about love but I just realised that finding love will be too hard for me. The guy might judge and normally under these circumstances they think it's the children that have done something horrible. Even if I fall in love, I still won't be sure whether he is taking advantage of me or is actually in love with me.

His family will definitely judge me and I'm south asian and I still follow my culture. As I have no problem with and I do want to marry someone with the same culture as me but that cannot happen if I have no family present since Arranged marriage since both families are meant to be involved.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment