Pages

Search blog and web

Too shy to flirt

  • Thread Starter

Or even make decent conversation in fact whenever I like a girl which is rare as I rarely get to know a girl so well on a one to one basis as I'm not a very outgoing or chatty person so I may fancy someone from a far but that's about it. I often use online dating and have had a few hook ups from there all thought they were "easy" and I don't like dating particularly as im quite shy. I just wish I could be more sociable so I would stand more of a chance. Ive gotten lucky four times this year but as I said they were pretty easy and I was quite fortunate however they were never going to blossom into anything special even a **** buddy I can't manage to keep hold of. Anyone else feel like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment