Pages

Search blog and web

is he interested again?

  • Thread Starter

so I met this guy last year around this time, we got close quite quickly had a few dates, it all went really well then he turned round and told me he wasnt over his ex and he wasnt sure if they were on a break or if they were broken up, so felt he couldn't really feel anything for me at that time, that I shouldn't wait for him.
I let him go, he tried to get back wither her but nothing really came of it. He moped about it for a while and we talked off and on. recently the first guy has been texting me a lot, and talking to me on skype every night for hours, sending me random messages throughout the day, so really we are always in communication.
Lately he has also confided things in me that he has never told anyone else, and our friendship seems to have deepened. This is unusual for him apparently, hes quite reserved generally.

Do you think hes becoming interested again?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment