Pages

Search blog and web

Enlightenment!

I recently had an experience that makes me completely understand why my wife doesn't let me cum in her mouth, and I don't blame her a bit.

First of all, understand that it is possible to ejaculate without orgasm if the timing is right, though it's always been accidental.

So, the wife and I were going at it in the missionary position, which is how we nearly always end up. As I was almost there, I pulled out and began/resumed cunnilingus to help her along while allowing myself a moment to regain control. Ah, but I discovered that I had ejaculated just as I pulled out (it was dark) and now had a mouthful of my own semen! Guys, let me tell ya, it tastes nothing like she tastes down there.

I had to stop and go use some mouthwash. Really. And then we shared a laugh and finished our business.

And never again will I resent that she doesn't like it either. ;)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment