Pages

Search blog and web

My Friend's New Boyfriend Is BAD NEWS - HELP!

  • Thread Starter

So I realise it is not my place to say anything but I feel really uncomfortable and everyone I know feels a little sorry for her that she can't see it.

Lets rewind the clocks back a month when they started dating.

So on the bus one day she (Sarah) told me she lost her virginity, I was happy for her :). However this was the second day into the relationship which isn't that bad nowadays until...

Her friend (Jessica) told me that her boyfriend secretly filmed them having sex and showed her the video. I was horrified! I didn't believe it until I asked Sarah and she says "yes he told me the other day he filmed me".

She didnt seem shocked by it at all. Then she went on to say that when they were having sex she just did what he wanted, anal, bj, being filmed. She said anal hurt but she wanted to make him happy. This was all on her FIRST ever time having sex (he has done it loads to other girls).

I have asked my close friends and my girlfriend and they all agree that if someone secretly filmed them they would be disgusted.

I feel like she is only letting him because it's her first time and she doesn't want to disappoint him.

Not to stereotype but he is a smoker and weed taker, and I think he is bad news.

He is not a horrible person, I have met him once and he was nice to me, but I feel all he wants to do is get in her pants!

What would YOU do if you were me? I think I'll just stay clear and keep an eye out for anything bad.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment