Pages

Search blog and web

Oh how naive I was...

I must be the stupidest person on the planet, or the most naïve in thinking that once my dragon/money hungry, soulless ex-wife divorced me that the battles were done.

I've tried to co-parent with as little conflict as I could; but this past week when my ex-wife but into my life once again, and it almost cost me my girlfriend I finally grew a backbone and stood up to her.

I told her that I pay her the child support, I've never missed a payment. I provide for my children over at my house as well, clothes, food, toys, so that their home feels like home with me.

Her response? She called me a deadbeat dad that pays child support, doesn't help out with other expenses (which is not true) and only sees his kids because he is court ordered too.

What BS!!!!! I work retail so my hours are crazy, I wish I could see my kids more than what I do already. It kills me that I can't be there for their sports activities, all the other things I'd like to.

As for the money, in August she got an extra $200.00 making it a $1000.00 for the month. The extra goes towards school supplies

I also took the kids out shopping for clothes at my house as well.

In the last two days I've gotten three ranting emails (I'm glad they were in email format so I can save them) telling me essentially how great she is and how horrible I am.

I'm going to start combing through my credit card statements oh I've gone into about $13,000 in credit card debt due to starting over for the kids, but I'm a deadbeat dad so that doesn't matter). Not that I want my kids to know how much I spend on them but since she's threatened to take me back to court for more money (which I don't have as I'm already hardly making it by) I want to have some sort of records.

Oh she is mad because my retail schedule changes often, because I have a manager that doesn't get the schedule out in time. She said she is going to fight for a more consistent schedule. I see the kids three nights a week (overnights) every week. She wants me to have a different job with a set schedule so she can go out, however if I do that I will lost about $10,000 to $15000 a year which means her money from me will go down.

For someone that divorced me and wanted me out of her life she sure does try all she can to be a pain in the side.

It's enough to make me want to give up on it all!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment