Pages

Search blog and web

Is my girlfriend cheating? Need some opinions

  • Thread Starter

Im 18 and my girlfriend is the same age, we've been together for over 2 years now. The main reason I'm asking this question is because she lies a lot of the time, some not so serious, some serious. For example the not so serious lies are if I ask her what she's doing and she'll say she's 'just at home' when really she's out with her friends. I don't understand that at all considering I encourage her to go out with her friends most of the time so why would she feel the need to lie? Now an example of a fairly serious lie is when she went to a house party without me (which I was completely fine with) apart from the next day my best friend who was there had told me she cheated on me. I didn't really believe him at first but had to question it, she basically told me that the guy who she supposedly cheated on me with tried to talk to her and she walked away and didn't see him at all for the rest of that night, I thought that was fair enough and left it at that. However up until recently he's been talking to her on Facebook, she hasn't been replying but it still made me worry that he would try and talk to her when he met her at a party if they supposedly never talked. So I went on her phone (dick move I know) and I actually found out from scrolling to the top of their conversations that he sent her photos of the two of them in bed together at the party, fully clothed but nevertheless in bed with this random guy who she told me she rejected him as soon as he said a word to her? I haven't brought it up as of yet because I want some advice really on what I should do and how I should go about confronting her? I don't 100% think she cheated on me that night its just the fact that she says she blatantly ignores a guy but then I find photos that the guy sent of them two in bed saying 'we'd make such a good couple'. cheers guys!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment