Pages

Search blog and web

What am I doing wrong?

  • Thread Starter

Hello, just wondering if you guys could give me any feedback or advice.
Basically I keep finding myself in the interest of some guys (which is great don't get me wrong) but then they always seem to just suddenly go quiet and then two weeks later I see them dating someone else. So what am I doing wrong?

Background information, I'm 19, second year university, female. I don't think I'm drop dead gorgeous, in fact I don't even like my appearance but judging by others comments I'm willing to believe I am commonly found attractive. I do show keen interest in these guys (and before you think otherwise they were all really nice, genuine and decent guys, not players), I'd initiate conversations about half the time, and a lot of the time we'd have conversations spanning all day...so where am I going wrong? Why do they suddenly drop me for another girl?

Any explanation would be nice, I'm starting to think maybe I am just ugly and they realised that.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment