Pages

Search blog and web

WS Emotionally Open

Hey, wanting to get experiences and thoughts here without hijacking my other thread.

The thing that ripped me up as much as anything with my wife's affair 4 years ago was that the correspondence I saw between her and OM, emails, texts, were so full of open emotion. This was the type of stuff I hadn't seen in at least 10 years and honestly I don't know if I ever saw the level of emotional openness ever.

In the beginning of our 20 year marriage she was sweet and fairly open with her emotions. As the years went on she became more and more emotionally closed off. Now not like a robot, birthday cards and valentines day cards had some sweet emotions and the "I love you's" were there. But with OM it was a literal "I can't live without you, I feel like I am crumbling inside".

Some of the things that made it so difficult for me was that she was showing a very submissive side I never saw. Things like "I love you with every fiber of my being, body and soul" and "I see the love you have for me every time I stare into your eyes" and "Thank you for loving me so much despite my scars/baggage" are so emotionally raw it was very hard to see.

I was wondering if other BS have had similar experiences. It was like seeing another person lay their soul bare.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment