Pages

Search blog and web

Mine and my ex's friends don't talk to me anymore

  • Thread Starter

My ex boyfriend and I were both in a very tight knit friendship group, and now that we are broken up they don't talk to me (he broke up with me as he felt we didn't have a connection anymore.)They act like they never knew me, as if they think that now we aren't together they don't need to bother with me anymore. They were his friends first but after two years I felt like one of the group, and now i feel a bit gutted and abandoned...it really hits home when you realise some people are fake friends, I didn't even get an 'are you okay' or anything, they literally just stopped talking to me, and some of the girls turned a bit nasty towards me when I confronted them about it. Has anybody ever been in this situation? What did you do? It's really getting me down.


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment