Pages

Search blog and web

Is she playing games with me or am I thinking too much?

  • Thread Starter

My close friend (girl) said to me she will come to see me during the holidays. I asked her last week, and she said Friday is good.
Then the next day, she said that it's raining so she doesn't want to come. I said ok no problem.
Then 3-4 days later, the weather was good and I asked if she could come now. She said she is lazy and doesn't want to go out yet. I again (disappointed) said ok no worries.
So the week after, I asked her when she is gonna come and see me?

She said "lool why.. do u miss me? haha"

I said yeah of course i miss my friend. I thought you might be missing me too?

Then she says Yh of course I miss you too. I will come don't worry. Be patient. Lool.

I didn't reply back after that.

To be honest, I am kind of angry and annoyed. She promised me back in July that she would come and see me before we go back to uni in October, and now uni is just a few weeks away and she still hasn't come and it just seems to me like she keeps making up excuses.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment