Pages

Search blog and web

are most western people desperate to become a non virgin?

  • Thread Starter

I am an Asian and 19 to 22 year old virgins are quite common here.

From what I've read in various forums and movies that I watched, I get the feeling that people living in western countries try hard to lose their virginity before high school ends/ college or whatever. It is like a goal for them to lose it rather than to be in meaningful relationships.

I don't get it. Is it THAT shameful to be a virgin?

Just to clear things up, I am not one of those who insist that ppl should save themselves for marriage as I am not on board with the idea too. I don't see the importance of becoming a non virgin as quick as possible, sometimes even doing it with people that you dont even like that much. My ideal first time partner would be a long term boyfriend ( more than 9 months ).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment