Pages

Search blog and web

If your wife is LD and taking Yaz, you may want to read this.

Let me preface this by saying that, of course, I am not a doctor. I am not a sex expert. I don't even know if my wife's former LD was caused BY Yaz, but I think it was.


I have been married for over 10 years to my wife. For seven of those 10 years, she wanted nothing to do with me sexually. She had no emotions, really. She was at best indifferent. She WOULD have sex with me, but it was only to keep me happy. Some of you guys have gone without for longer than I care to think. Sex for her was a chore. It was on the checklist of things to do: take a shower for work, go to work, go to bed, have sex with husband. I had a vasectomy in November of 2012 to get her off of Yaz because I was worried about her health, mainly, but I also believed it would improve her emotions. For me sex wasn't about sticking a hole. She thought that's all I wanted. She even questioned why I wanted her emotionally and wanted her flirtatious behavior.

To make a long story short, she has been off the Yaz free for almost two years now. I started a new job where I am gone half the year offshore. She has been way, WAY better. I would say she is 95% of the way she was when we got married. If you're concerned about your sex life, look into Yaz and its effects. I was freaking miserable because I thought my wife didn't love me. I am happy now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment