Pages

Search blog and web

Tying up for beginners....

Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker here, first time poster.

My BF has hinted that he would like it if I tied him up in the bedroom. I'd like to try, and I figure that if the fantasy for him is about handing over control then I need to be the one to initiate things... but I've never done anything like this before and I'm not sure where to start :o Do I hint in advance that we're going to do it? Whip out a pair of handcuffs in the heat of the moment and hope for the best? :scratchhead:

My BF is generally quite reticent about voicing his desires, and although he evidently likes this as an idea I think he's a little bit nervous too (reading between the lines I think it might be as new to him as it is to me) so I want to make it exciting for him without coming on too strong. I'm also a little on the shy side myself until I warm up, so I'm wondering if there is a subtle way for me to get the ball rolling (welcoming him home from work in full dominatrix costume ain't gonna happen unfortunately ;))

I'd really appreciate any suggestions and advice. I love my BF to bits and I really want to give him pleasure and make him happy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment