Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over him?!

  • Thread Starter

Hi, I was just looking for some advice as to what you would do.

I was with my boyfriend for 2 years, we were meant to be moving in together this month, instead I broke up with him after I found out that he had been cheating on me with his ex.

Apart from that in the past he has been both physically and emotionally abusive and isolated me from my friends and family and spread lies around about me to paint me in a bad light and to try and make me look crazy and obsessive.

I just feel that looking back on the relationship now that I have been so stupid to put up with all I did but that I was so use to the control that i'm now finding it hard to adjust.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment