Pages

Search blog and web

my boyfriend wants group sex. I just don't know

  • Thread Starter

Basically, I love the idea in theory - me and my boyfriend with another couple. It's kinda hot.

BUT I am terrible with jealousy. When we met I was inexperienced and he is VERY experienced and everyone knows it: it was his reputation. So we slept together for a while before we were dating, but he was still sleeping with other girls. So even though we've been dating exclusively for nearly a year now, I am still worried that I would not enjoy the group sex scenario because I would get jealous of the other girl. I would also be constantly comparing myself to her and worrying that the couple didn't think I was attractive.

He doesn't get jealous in the same way because he has never had cause to and keeps talking about how he is only ever interested in other people if he is experiencing them WITH me. I still feel hurt that he needs to experience other people at all - he says I am enough for him, even without being asked, and says that of course if I don't want to do this he'll drop it, but I want to satisfy him and I know I could enjoy it if I could get over the burning jealousy. D:

has anyone else done such a thing? how was it for them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment