Pages

Search blog and web

Checkout girl's emotions WTF!

  • Thread Starter

Out of my entire travels to supermarkets, i've never had such a situation before.

I'm a quiet person so i give her my money 10 pound for items that came to 1 pound 82

She is polite and friendly at that point and smiling, still about 16.

I'm friendly too, she's thinking hard about the change already as she apparently put it through as if i gave her 5 pound.

She says have a nice day, I move a little away from the counter and check the money because of how long she stayed looking into her draw and passing the coins between her hands.

I quietly go back and while the money is still in my hand show her and say i think you've given me too little. (3 pound something) She says "no i know you gave me 10 pound put it in as 5 pound and gave you double back"
I was standing confused looking at 3 pounds and coppers. i was like hmmm but i dont think its the right amount (still quietly and polite)
She says "it is i gave you double back, i'll give you more if it's wrong"

So now she accepts the next customer and i wait, so i saw a free checkout girl who was older watching so i showed her just to double check the the receipt and change that was in my hand.
The original girl tries to force her opinion out as if we were in a headmasters office, "no you gave me 10 and i put it as 5 and gave you double back"
She said "if you go to the front desk they should be able to sort it out."
So a woman gets the front desk guy and checks my receipt and i say, i think she gave me the wrong change. the girl says again "no you gave me 10 i put in 5 and gave you double back"
Her tone was like, no you're wrong, she never said sorry.

I was like quietly, "i can empty my pockets" as i want to show i didnt have more money.
Then I said "i feel like a criminal" but i only said that because of the way she was forcing her tone and saying no.
So i noticed she started to get tears, so i was like "don't worry about" i went to shake her hand, she pulled her arms in and blanked me
She said, just follow him now and he'll sort it out.

I don't understand what the heck just happened, my head is now scrambled so i want your advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment