Pages

Search blog and web

do men have mood swing

i love engaging in this men clubhouse, because i need to understand my man from a general view of how men feel.
now my fiancee has been acting cold lately like last night he picked me up from work n he never at all said a word to me unless when i ask a question which hes reluctant in answering as well.
when i ask if hes okay he raises hes voice" did i say anything is wrong?, i am fine" now from that i realised he seriously has a problem he wount share we slept same bed not talking. this feeling makes me feel lonely and rejected,
i have done nothing wrong at all, so i dont know whats happening.
i feel like i equally wount talk to him but something tells me to.
what do i do guyz?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment