Pages

Search blog and web

girlfriend doesn't like that I hang out with girls

  • Thread Starter

I have being out with my girlfriend for about a few months now, we have a good relationship with a healthy sex life and we do a lot of different things together.

My friends are all girls, I met them though university halls and living with some of them in the past, one of these girls I now live with in a shared flat. We're nothing more than best friends. My friends are happy that I have a girlfriend, the other girls come over for drinks and go out together now and again. Because of them I do get other girls coming up to me but just friendly banter.

My girlfriend hates this and doesn't want to hang around with them. The girl I'm living this is always friendly towards her and offers to hang out with the group if she likes, but my girlfriend refuses and blanks her rudely. I've told her plenty of times she is the only girl I'm interested in, in a sexual way. she says shes not jealous, it makes it awkward for me

How do I get her to accept my friends are girls? why do think she is a problem?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment