Pages

Search blog and web

Girls, do you shave?

  • Thread Starter

Would like to keep anon as I realise it's a strange thing to ask and would rather people not know me and my preferences etc. as I know people on here.

So my question is to the females of TSR, the question itself is do you shave your pubic hair? More so, hypothetically if you do and you got in to a relationship with a guy who preferred a bush would you grow one for him or do as you want? Do you see shaving your pubic region as a burden?

I myself prefer natural pubic hair, preferably not maintained. It's just how I like it. However I've never come across a female who doesn't shave. Whenever I've spoken to a female on the topic they have always happened to be someone who keeps that area clear.

So just wondering :) I understand if you'd rather not say for privacy, however I'd love to hear as many females opinions on this as possible! I'm going to attach a poll which will simply be yes I shave or no.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment