Pages

Search blog and web

Wife of 28 years left me for a Tour Guide

So I am new to this site, but I thought that I would fill everyone in on a situation that sounds like a movie on Lifetime or Hallmark Channel!
My wife the love of my life the center of my universe has left me. She has decided that she is in Love with a man that she claims is deeper than me emotionally and understand her better than anyone has. She claims that she always thought she was in Love with Me but did not know what true love was until she met this guy....she actually told this to our 15 year old son! Now our story, we met I was 18 going on 19 and she was 20.5. We worked at a day camp together and it was love at first site. I even transferred to the college that she wa attending. We were engaged and married by the time we were 24/25 years old, we had one son 21 years ago, and the other almost 16 years ago. We earn a nice living are comfortable but in some debt. College, house , trying to give wifey everything she ever wanted (now she says it was me trying to control her). She ran away on February's 12, so yes the first Valentines day in 34 years without her and then her birthday was March 6 th and sh e was in an other country with her lover celebrating her birthday, away from her two sons and extended family. I will get into the long story which I am sure you will all find very entertaining and unbelievable during my next post. I just am emotionally unable to write anymore right now......

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment