Pages

Search blog and web

In a dark place

Last year I was diagnosed with an autoimmunine thyroid disorder, Hashimoto's. Since then, I have more diagnoses such as Meniere's disease and now have to have a scan to see if I have nodules on my thyroid.

I feel so sick all of the time, I am dizzy from the meniers, my right eye twitches continuously and I ache in my joints.

I find I am falling into a very dark place. I can't talk to my husband, I get the feeling he does not want to know about how I feel, he just wants me to work.

for the last two weeks in particular, whenever I can get time to myself, I just cry. For no good reason other than I just feel like crying.

I despair of ever getting out of this dark place I am in, and I feel that my husband is getting sick of it, he basically ignores me now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment