Pages

Search blog and web

How long do you try?

Hello all. When you are in this considering divorce stage, how long do you think you would give your one last shot try?

Some days I am fine, I can hold on and wait. Other days I feel like I can't take another day. I don't know where the line is between giving up and gave it your best shot and moved on KWIM?

What makes it a lot harder is he does not want to leave. He says he loves me every day, tells me how wonderful he thinks I am. He makes future plans and tells me this will all work out and we will be an amazing couple someday.

He is trying and I can see that. I can also see that there is only so much he will ever be capable of. On my good days I feel like I can compromise and deal, bad days I fantasize about having more and feel like crying all day.

So how do you know when you are completely done (and won't change your mind)? How long do you wait to see if things will improve?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment