Pages

Search blog and web

Meeting new people?

I'm in uni, and live in the city all year round (but didn't come from here). I've a few friends within uni but due to health reasons have drifted quite a bit from them this term, and pretty soon its going to be exams and then a lot of them leaving for four months. The friends who will still be around are mature students and while I enjoy the company and they're really great when it comes to studying I'd like to know more people my age (20 as opposed to 30).

Plus at some point I'd quite to like to get around to dating (or at least try :p) and I find the age thing really difficult as I need someone to be a similar age/maturity level. Theres one guy who keeps asking but the dynamic really creeps me out and its part of the reason I want to expand a bit since it's a close nit group and I can't escape him without losing most of them.

I know what to do come September but in the meanwhile I was wondering what would be the best way to meet people my age in a non university/student manner?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment