Pages

Search blog and web

I'm at a loss on my next move....

So I found this site a couple years ago and it was instrumental in opening my eyes to why my wife of 4 years wanted "space".

I had given her the space while in the home with her and our two kids. It wasn't good enough so I opted to move out about 5 months ago. She has said she doesn't want to R at this point but hasn't filed for divorce either.

Over the last 2 years I've done everything in my power to show my commitment to her and the family, as a Christian man. The separation was not intended for us to date.

Long story short though I've had my suspicions obviously, I confirmed she is sleeping with another man. All the while she's been extremely easy to get along with and has actually been inviting me over for family dinners etc.

With this specific information what do I do? I really want my family together but know I don't deserve this behavior not to mention how do I trust again?

Sorry if I left info out didn't want to be too long winded.

Thanks in advance for your advice and support

Mvnfwd

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment