Pages

Search blog and web

Super nervous to go clubbing with him!:s

Its my birthday next weekend and the guy I'm seeing asked what I'm doing for it;I said my friends are coming up to visit and then in the evening I'm going to a club with them and some of my uni friends, then I invited him.

But now that next week is drawing closer I'm getting extremely nervous! We've been seeing each other for months so I know this is silly but we've never been clubbing together before..what if its awkward him meeting all of my friends/me meeting his (well the ones I haven't met yet), what if I want to dance and he doesn't? oh god he's never seen me dancing before what if I look weird? and what if I don't spend equal time with my friends/him -I don't want to upset anyone!

Sorry I'm totally freaking out haha, I know it's silly but any tips to stop me thinking this way? thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment